Monday 15 March 2021

Introduction

I am Pema Uden from Trashiyangtse dzongkhag under yallang gewog. To talk about my primary education, I completed my primary school from Melongkhar Primary school which is located in my village. To continue my lower classes, I went to Kheni Lower Secondary school, where we had to walk almost 4 hours from my village. From that I went to Tsenkharla Middle Secondary school to continue my middle classes.Unfortunately when I was at ten grade, I couldn’t qualify for government school and then I came to Nima higher school to continue my higher studies.

At present I am studying here at Paro College of Education and this is my final semester. If
I share little about my college, Paro college of Education is mainly to train the teachers to brighten our youth in future. While staying here at college I learnt so many ideas and strategies to deal with our young learners. When I was young I never dreamt of becoming a teacher, but when I reached here I loved to be one of them.

To share about my family, I have seven siblings, four brothers and two sisters. I am the
middle one and we were the largest family. My father left us when I was at
her for being a wonderful parent to us. Though I don’t have a father to call as
grade 5. We are brought up by our single mother and we are very grateful for
“Dad” but am happy for my mother and siblings for being very much supportive tome wherever I need them.

To share my interest, I like to play outdoor games like football, basketball and
volleyball. I used to participate in such a field during my school days and
and short clips on YouTube and Facebook. I loved to be frank with each and
even now at College. Not only that during my free time, I used to watch movies
I get a chance to be more socialized.
every one, so that I can get a chance to communicate with everyone. Through that

My favorite food is “SHAKKAM PAA”.  I love to cook different food but I am lazy too.
I also like to be friend with my elders. I enjoy working with my villager mates
My best work is to do a paddy field work. i still remember how I work in paddy
during my vacation. They were very interesting and cooperative while working.
when I was child and how our villager used to  enjoy working in paddy with group.

14 comments:

  1. your introduction is interesting pema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know about your primary education and family...good to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pema,
    It's good to know that we shared same middle school. And I just wish if I could turn back the time and have fun during those days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pema! Good to hear from you and I appreciate your hardwork and sincere dedication back at home helping your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear aboutyou pema. But be active now as you have to help many young children. Joke apart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello pema! Glad to know you and your introduction is interesting with detail information about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello pema! Glad to know you and your introduction is interesting with detail information about you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pema, ;lets try your best outdoor game somedays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Pema,I appreciate that you have got caring and supportive mother who always support you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to share about your family and hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was good reading of your interset and about yoouself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi pema
    i really like the way you help your parents during vacation

    ReplyDelete

Parts of Flowers

  Google Classroom Google classroom is a  free web service and learning management system through which the process of sharing files is st...