Friday 7 May 2021

Dress in Bhutan

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IheRhym7ze5kNejKynRAnYh9Oe8q71KE/view?usp=sharing


How I created my content based learning

ICT has played a vital role in enhancing the learning in this 21st century. Simulation is one way to create an interesting learning materials for the child. I have created a simulation based on the topic 'Dress in Bhutan'. This topic is for the lower primary children so that they are aware of what dresses are seen and worn in Bhutan. 

The following explains how the simulation has been made: 

  1. Open a new ppt. by right clicking on the desktop or select form the Microsoft Office. 
  2. Add a new slide 
  3. Add necessary content to be delivered. (Dress in Bhutan).
  4. Add necessary animations to each object selected to depict to the students. 
  5. The timings of the animations must be kept in such a way that is appears simultaneously and it should be kept with the 'With Previous' Option.
  6. Ensure timings of start, delay and duration of the animation based on your lesson. 
  7. Insert voice to provide clear information to the students.  

When am I going to use this materials?

The materials that I have uploaded will use during my learning activity. The reason for using that is through my materials we will able to gain the attention of learners and make our learning more fun. As students will enjoy learning in concrete way. It will use if we can't have a contact teaching or if we faced some pandemic like the current situation in such cases also we can use this video tutorials to delivered our lesson.

How am I going to use the Materials?

The materials that I have designed will be used during learning activity, where I will show the simulation that I design and will let students to write some of the dress that are worn by our Bhutanese people.

After integrating ICT in my lesson plan or in content based materials, I find it very effective and easy for me to teach. So, I urge you all to integrate ICT in your daily activity as it play a various role and make our life easy and for teachers as students it make teaching and learning more conducive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parts of Flowers

  Google Classroom Google classroom is a  free web service and learning management system through which the process of sharing files is st...